Job Application


Link to the video https://youtu.be/roLvxppxUpc

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I came from your website looking for a job position. I am keen to work at Google, positioning in Human Resources Director (HRD). The following provides information about my scholastic background, skills, and experiences.

I am twenty six years of age and in fine health condition. I have completed my graduate degree in University of Oxford majoring in Psychology. Prior to that, I finished my undergraduate degree in National University of Singapore majoring in Industrial and System Engineering. I experienced working in Apple positioning as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for 5 years. I got band 8 on IELTS listening, speaking, and reading, and band 7.5 on IELTS writing. I have been a speaker in international seminars in various countries and I have also spoken on TED Talks.

I wish to be given an interview and an opportunity to give you more details about my self.

Best Regards,

Related image

Rana


Komentar

Postingan Populer